Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Patience Is a Virtue... just not one of Mine



Amen!  Quick google search of Motivational Fitness Quotes and this was the first one to pop up and it is exactly where I am.

I did it. I officially dropped all my baby weight!  Confetti did not shoot out of the scale and instead of feeling elated I have felt off for a few days.  I have been chasing this number on the scale since Sutty was born and was really hoping that my flat tummy and toned arms would just magically return at the appearance of this number ... however.... this is not the case.  My body is weird.  9 pounds lighter which is awesome but weird.  I have this band of fat around mid back where my bra is, my cup size is still enormous and not in a cute Pamela Anderson ish way- more in a "National Geographic, dear God thank you for Plastic surgeons" kind of way and my tummy looks, well like a baby used to live in there.  I am on a path towards fitness but apparently this is a slow path for me and I'm not a slow and steady wins the race kind of girl.  

So here we go - Phase 2 of P90X3 !  

Rockabilly girls night. Fake tats and chucks.

4 miles done in 9 degrees.  Yep. That happened. 

This kid. 

Anyone short on motivation this week- Keep going! We can totally do this. 
To those full of motivation- keep going! It's motivating to watch. 

xoxo 

Nic 





No comments:

Post a Comment