Monday, January 13, 2014

Day One- Total Synergistics

Start of week two today which means it's Total Synergistics with my main man Tony H.  30 minutes of pull ups, planks and moving some weights.  This program is seriously so fun it's the best of P90X but in 30 minutes. Yep that's it.


What you can expect:

  • Pull ups or modified pull ups with the resistance bands
  • combo moves, think shoulder flys standing on one foot, then bending over into warrior
  • some abs! rows and planks - brutal but necessary
  • squats with weights while on your tip toes
  • with moves like the Glamour Hammer and Squat Rockers it's sure to be a good time.  

Following the lead of one of the Beachbody coaches I follow on FB-  I also started tracking my calories today and to my amazement I was coming in WAAAYY too LOW. That's right low.  Too little calories won't help you lose weight either, so I added a bonus Shakeology (can you tell I'm obsessed with this stuff?)  Before I found this magical shake, I trended towards Binge eating and craving all sorts of crap - for me it has really taken the cravings down a level where I can make a better choice and not act like a lunatic at the Target check out aisle- I suffer from York Peppermint Patty Target Shopping Syndrome -in my mind they go together, it's a problem.  

I also started using these crazy tools called measuring cups to make sure that 2 tbs is really 2 tbs, what a difference a measurement makes.  Tonight I made a super Yum caesar salad ( yes Caesar) for only 180 cals - I did skip the croutons but I had parmesan cheese.  I don't do well one a diet plan that says you can't have certain foods , it only makes me obsess. Intuitive eating people I'm on a mission. 



That's all for today! This girl is ready for some Scandal watching with the hubs.    

xoxo 

Nic






No comments:

Post a Comment