Sunday, January 12, 2014

WEEK ONE BABY!

Oh Sunday how I love thee.  Today is rest day or Dynamic Stretching if you're up for it.  I opted for brunch with my girls and was very proud of myself when I did not totally embrace today as a day off.  No mimosas or buffet for this girl- at least for now.

Week one: 
the awesome:

  • I'm down 4 pounds! I'm sure mostly water but who cares it's motivating and awesome.
  • I'm drinking a ton of water so my skin is looking amaze. 
  • I'm sleeping great. 
  • Cravings left after day 2 for the most part 
  • The hubby is doing it too- no excuses in the Walter house right now
  • 30 minutes is totally doable.  I'm a full time mommy and wife and work part time as a therapist and still make it happen.  The hubs works full time and has an hour commute and has nailed it every day this week.
  • getting messages and emails from people supporting me along the way is such a boost of energy so thanks! 
the not so awesome: (and yet totally, completely worth it!) 
  • giving up dessert was/is hard- I have a genetic curse of chocolate love.  MMMM chocolate! I'm still struggling when at the store to not grab a little treat. 
  • I'm sore- like hard to blow-dry your hair sore
  • speaking of hair - washing it every day is now a must
  • I'm getting more Hangry- you know, the state of rage you hit when getting too hungry. Poor hubby. More scheduled snacks with protein will be making an appearance moving forward
  • more laundry - those workout clothes add up with two people X 6 workouts. 

Pics from the week: 

Here's how we've been keeping tack.  Very motivating to see the other persons letter.  Fit fam!

Truly babe I am.  

My Little workout buddy. They do what you do. 


My new pal - don't I look tough? 

I'm pumped to head into week two tomorrow!  Planning to blog daily to review the workouts for any of you thinking "hey I wonder if this P90X3 business is for me?". 

xoxo 

Nic 

No comments:

Post a Comment